September 16, 2012

Website Hell

Ok, I'm going out of my comfort zone and designing a new website to show my work.  She designed the last one for me four years ago and where has the time gone????  Well, that's another discussion, but for now I've been working night and day on this site.

God, I wish I had my sister's mad graphic artist skills.  But, I have to remind myself that she can't sew so hems her curtains with glue (something that makes me cringe) so I suppose this will be me assembling together a website with virtual glue.

Hopefully, we all won't be cringing when I'm finished.

I'm using Squarespace and for the life of me I just wish they had a glossary.  The videos are nice, but written instructions under them would be even more wonderful!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment